- As you arrive on the field, please walk the field and thoroughly inspect the grounds to ensure there are no items left on the field that would risk injury to a player, i.e. broken glass, cans, sharp objects, other trash.
- Set appropriate corner flags in place. Corner flags for Griffin Road field are stored in the locker at the end of the Snack Shack. If you have any questions about the size or type of flags to use, or how to unlock the snack shack locker, please contact your division coordinator.
- Please ensure that the sandbags are positioned on top of the bars at minimum on the rear, and if available, on the sides of the goal. From time to time the town must remove the sandbags for mowing and line spraying.
- On Upper Griffin, please ensure that the goal is properly lined up with the field goal uprights.
Closing down - last game of the day (IMPORTANT!!)
- Please police the field for garbage and deposit any trash in an appropriate trash barrel, several are located near each field.
- Please remove flags and return to the locker at the end of the snack shack. If you are unsure if yours is the last game of the day, please assume it is!
- Special instructions
- Upper Griffin: Pull back the goals from the football field goals
- Muddy Pond: Pull goals back to field edge as these fields are shared with Pop Warner football and used for other sports
NOTE: If you notice any wear or damage to field equipment, or vandalism, please contact the Field Coordinator immediately after your game or practice.